- 2012-2015: PhD in Strategic Cognition from Copenhagen Business School (CBS)
- 2009-2010:Academic Programme (Associate professor tenure), University College of Engineering
- 2007-2009: Graduate Diploma in Management (School of Public Administration and Management)
- 2004: DJØF’s Negotiation diploma
- 1999-2001: Diploma in Education at Business Schools (PGU). DEL. Final report on quality management and control at further educations
- 1988-1997: Master of Social Science, Business Administration, Management, and English. Dissertation on Danish companies in international business. (Roskilde University)
- 1985-1988: University Entrance exam (Avedøre Gymnasium). Special fields were Social Science and English.
2015- present Technical University of Denmark, Center for Continuing Education, DTU Business (Executive MBA)
Head of Studies, Engineering Business Administration (EBA), Associate Professor. Strategic Management & Organization
Course responsible Organizational Development & Change (DTU Business) & Big Data Business Dynamics
2015 (Apr.)- Copenhagen Business School, Department of Marketing, External lecturer
2012-2015 Department of Marketing and Management. Copenhagen Business School, Denmark
- PhD fellow: Full-time research student in collaboration with the Danish business innovation network ‘Service Platform’. Conduct and convey research for both practitioners and academia.
- PhD courses completed in Social media marketing, Sociology, Scientific Writing and Publishing, Communication, Organization, and Qualitative Research equivalent to 30 ECTS.
- Networking: Participate in a broad network of leading social media people in Denmark through personal meetings, conferences, and, of course, social media. Likewise, I actively participate in relevant international groups on LinkedIn and follow international social media influencers on Twitter.
2013-2014 University of California, The Paul Merage School of Business, Irvine. USA.
- Doctorate course (Winter Semester): Social Media, Professor A. Venkatesh.
2009-2012 DTU, Diploma. Technical University of Denmark
2009-2012 Associate Professor: The Executive Business programme for managers in NGOs, private and public organizations.
Managing and teaching subjects: Strategic Management, Organization, Organizational Relations, and Cross-Cultural Management.
1996-2009 Roskilde Business Academy, Denmark
During eleven years at Roskilde Business Academy, I took on various tasks and enjoyed the international working atmosphere of students coming from all parts of the world.
1998-2009 Assistant professor: Teaching, student guidance, and supervision at the Market Economist Programme.
Teaching subjects: Business Economics, Business Communication, Negotiation, International Marketing, English, Strategic Management, and Logistics.
2000-2009 Supervisor: Danish and international students, Market Economics. Psychology and business, Danish and international master and PhD students.
2008- 2009 Training and testing in China (Beijing, Shanghai, Dalian, Harbin, Shenyang, Changchun, and Foochow: Developed ‘critical thinking’ tests and tested graduate students and trained Chinese staff in Western education methods.
2006-2009 Lecturer: European Marketing at the American Summer School . Hosted our American. Canadian, and Australian guests with home visits, tours in Copenhagen and Sweden, etc.
1996-1998, Course lecturer: public-sector employees and medical secretaries. Performed tests and assessments for the Danish job placement service (AF) 1996-1998.
Pre-care Innovationsfonden: http://www.regionsjaelland.dk/nyheder/Sider/Nye-loesninger-til-kronisk-syge-skal-forebygge-indlaeggelser.aspx
2015-2018 Sectoral committee: Sektorudvalget Undervisning & Forskning (UFO) Djøf. Denmark
2017-2018 Steering committee for equality and diversity, Technical University of Denmark
1998-2001 Manager, The Traffic controller programme Roskilde Business Academy: Developed and initiated a new traffic management education. Had the daily responsibility for management of the education, external communication, and collaboration with BaneDanmark, Railtrack, UK, and Deutche Bahn, Germany, and the Danish railway authorities.
1998-2003 Quality coordinator (EFQM), Roskilde Business Academy: Responsible for the overall quality improvement, implementation, and evaluation at the Business Academy. School representative at various quality conferences and took part in the establishment of the first quality network and education programme for Danish business schools.
2010-2012 Business Consultant, DTU Diploma: Assisted business clients on managerial issues and challenges nationally and globally.
2010-2012 Strategic developer, DTU Diploma: Developed strategic business areas for the department. Established a new business consultancy unit solving specific management assignments for companies.
2007 Reviewer, Pearson Education, Prentice Hall
2005 Freelance lecturer: Master-Ling, Copenhagen
Fluent in Danish and English. Conversationally fluent in Norwegian and Swedish. Read German, Norwegian, and Swedish. Basic German and limited French.
26 years of computer experience, PC and Mac.
2005 First aid diploma, upgraded in 2007, 2012, 2013.